SOOOOOOOOOO...First Semester of college= DONE! Woo-hoo! It wasn't the easiest, but it definitely was rewarding to see my grades! :D There were definitely a lot of life lessons learned as well- and some pretty hilarious moments!!..and I mean A LOT!From people walking around wearing fancy dresses in public with no shoes on to stacking at least 8 bagels (free of course) to eat while studying for FINALS! Don't judge me! LOL I was NOT about to go into the school food court looking completamente LOCA because all I had been doing was STUDYING jajajaa

 And the dreadful "freshman 15"..... *AVOIDED!* ;) But I did gain a little something-something (JUST FIVE POUNDS I SWARE!). Un chinin never hurt anyone :P So now since I have some ME time, I'm definitely going back to my merengue para adelgazar un poco (to lose weight).

AND NOW I HAVE A FULL ALBUM of PICTURES- hahahahaha tagging everything with #COLLEGE! #FRESHMAN YEAR! (heart heart heart) smh. :) I'm not going to lie, its great creating memories. And camera hogging everything jajajaja. #webcam #mirror #CHEESE! YOLO.

Tears, laughter, screaming, studying, shopping... (the addicting call of facebook...)the life of a college-student is outta this world ( do people say that anymore?LOL) ...Hm, well it's pretty AWESOME. ESTA ES LA VIDA LOCA!

Pues, ahora estoy visitiendo mi familia...
(#that awkward moment when you go home, and feel a little bit out of touch...) Que Vaina! :(
WELL....
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
FELICES VACACIONES!!


Gracias por leer!
Thanks for reading!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
University of Glam © 2012 | Personalized by Jaylin University of Glam , in collaboration with Buy Do follow Links! , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects